1973 Plymouth 4 door Valiant for sale

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Plan Jane 1973 Plymouth valiant, 4 door sdn ( Green inside & out ).It has a 225 slant six with auto. Body needs paint with very little rust, interior front seat has a small rip and could use a dash pad, but other than that it would not take much to make this car look new again. Runs good could use a exhaust system from siting. asking 1000.00 or best offer.

Wes Vanaman