RE: [Chrysler300] 68 300

Hi Kurt,

I'm sorry to hear that. I've rather enjoyed many of
your emails of the last few weeks. A guy like me who
wasn't even born when the cars were built can always
benefit from the more experienced.

All I can say is the club and most members have been
good to me over the last 10-11 years I've been
actively involved. I hope you didn't take my comments
as part of the "attitude," I was just trying to put a
positive and/or humorous spin on this unpleasant
situation.

Andy