From: Kelly Pierce [mailto:jkrestor300@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 11:29 PM
To: ram300@xxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jlsavard@xxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 68 300

Hello Y'all!
Sorry I couldn't resist- We snooty " nose in the air" rednecks up here in
Montana with our Lettered "horses?" tied up at the hitchin post out front
can't see what all the fuss is about! I have been in the club over 20 years
and never have gotten the "attitude" from anyone. Yeah it's a club for
letter cars but it is for ANYONE WHO HAS A INTEREST IN 300's, letter or not
and even Mopars in general. As the rock group The Eagles said in a song a
few years back- GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!! If there is a attitude problem I
think someone needs to look close to home, not here as far as we redneck
Montanans are concerned! Joe Pierce 64 Sport 300, 63 Dart GT conv. 86 Dodge
w-150, 64 "one of none" 300 s/w, and a few 300's w/ letters and I like 'em
all the same!