Re: [Chrysler300] spinner wings - 300C & D Imp. Hubcap

Re: [Chrysler300] spinner wings - 300C & D Imp. Hubcap

SOLD!

Thanks Michael. Is that the Cajun use of the term "Y'All"?

Thanks all for the insight on 57 hubcaps. The collective expertise and
willingness to share information is what makes this such a great group!

Best Regards,

Thomas F. Miller

tfm@xxxx
614.975.4164 voice/page
707.667.2601 eFax

300C, 300M

>>> "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxx> 01/10/03 09:06AM >>>
I've 2 of these little cast/chrome screw-on wings (free) in my garage
if you're missing any. They were recently imported from France!

Y'all Avoir un bon weekend dans votre chrysler. I reckon.

For list server instructions, go to