Re: [Chrysler300] Hub Caps

Thanks John, I guess what the man that I bought them from was right. His Father
had a Chrysler dealer ship back east in the 50's and he said thats where they
came from.
The backs are perfect, The spinners are pitted, One of the plastic emblems is
broke but can be glued. I'm going to polish them up and put the Windsor's on one
side and the N.Y.ers on the other side. Now somebody is going to run awful fast
to see each side at the same time. I'm going to put them on my 55 Chrysler for
now and see how they look.

Thanks ---Gary Barker