300 club international decals for trailers

300 club international decals for trailers

Fellow club members,

I was at the Nashville meet last fall, and one of the parking lot discussions was the developing of "enclosed car trailer size decals of the famous Chrysler 300 club logo". It is one of my winter projects to add a decal or two to my enclosed car trailer; so I wanted to ask the club if there is any club effort on-going or am I on my own?

I am willing to organize/coordinate this decal project, if there is an interest to produce a run of say 20 or 50 of these. I have done some research on this with the local Fast Signs sign shop and they can do a 36" size one w/ the letter car emblems around it (same as the design on the back of Nashville Meet T-Shirts) for around $100 each. The more we can order, the lower the cost could be.

I specifically would like to correspond with the club member in charge of getting those t-shirt designs in order to obtain file format or program that can save me or the club (if this could be a club project) a lot of money in design charges in order to get the decal reproduced.

Thanks and I hope this may generate some interest...

Darrin Bailey

darrinbailey@xxxx more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com