carb cleaning

Does anyboby know a way to clean a carburetor. I 've stipped my carb but
there is a lot of residues inside and I' m looking for a chemical that
could remove it. I've tried lacquer thinner but it's not very efficient.

What kind of product is used by the professionnal carburetor rebuilder?
Raphael ,Paris France