Re: [Chrysler300] 300 C versus 300F, and values are?

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 C versus 300F, and values are?

Hi John,

I've been told that when you get the older non-unibody cars up to
140 mph, you discover why they came out with the unibody. And it isn't
because it was cheaper! Apparently that's why my friend's "Kiekhaefer
special" C-300 had that steel plate welded across the body in back of the
rear seat. Apparently Hudson knew that even earlier -- as my Hudson friends
used to point out.

Kurt

Kurt Greske ( kurt_greske@xxxx )