#3N57-3216 1957 300C

Hello to all!
I am Rob Kern and I am thrilled to not only be a new owner of a
Regimental Red 300C VIN 3N57-3216 but also to be a member of your club
and on the web server! My vehicle was purchased by me in Half Moon Bay,
Cal. on January 11th. There are a few things being corrected to my
satisfaction from the fellow I bought it from and then it will be
transported by Exotic Motor Transporters to my home in Oklahoma within
the next few weeks. There are a few upgrades that I want to do and I
would like some advice.
1. There are new replacement rubber window seals and therefore the
electric front side windows when raised with the doors shut make a tight
seal with the leading edge of the rear quarter windows. However, when
the doors are open and the front windows are raised and then the doors
are shut...a gap exists between the front side window and the leading
edge of the rear quarter window...both sides. Can this be remedied? If
so...please give me advice.
2. The front lower grill housing protrudes about 1/4" from the upper
part....an "underbite" appearance. Can this be adjusted?
3. To replace the headliner....hardtop version.... do I have to remove
the rear windshield? This can be obtained from Gary Goers I understand.
4. I want to replace the side black plastic moldings at the ends of the
electric front seat. Does anyone have a pair for sale? Timo Tanskanen
is back ordered and there seems to be some sort of delay in Sweden since
someone new has aquired the molds.
5. Any body fond of an emblem restorer? Also an interior parts
rechromer? If so, please let me know.
6. I am looking for a 300C spare tire cover. Anyone know where I can
purchase one?
Thanks for your attention and time. ROB KERN