Re: [Chrysler300] wondering why??

> "Kindergarten was out 50 years ago"
>Grow up and enjoy your cars no matter 'what' they are.

Hi Gerry,

AMEN!!

And, John, I don't see why anyone would get upset about anyone
trying to sell a Cadillac here either. ;o) THAT sure as heck's no
competition for any Chrysler product! ;o) One of my Hudson friends used to
be the transmission man in a service station in San Jose, and one lunch hour
when I was down there chewing the fat with him, they had a Cadillac up on
the hoist working on it. I went over and looked at it, and so help me, you
could have made the whole set of Cadillac ball joints out of the metal in
ONE Chrysler ball joint!! Talk about GM never spending a nickel where it
didn't show!!! And a friend down the street in Sunnyvale had a ( about '70
or so ) Caddy that he was proud of. One day it was parked out on the street
in front of his house when his neighbor lady was moving her '67 Chrysler out
onto the street as well. Somehow she got her feet mixed up, and while
backing up, slammed ( rather hardly ) into the front of his Cadillac. It
totaled the Cadillac -- it wrinkled the doors ( even the rear doors ) and
quarter panels and knocked every door on the Cadillac so far out of whack
that they couldn't be opened, and it even broke the windshield! The
insurance company totaled the car and bought him a new one. Before they
towed it away, I was down looking at it when he pointed to the Chrysler and
said, "That's what did it." I said, "Wow, they got that one fixed fast."
He said, "No, that's all the damage it did to the Chrysler. It just cracked
the taillight lens." I went down and looked at it, and except for the
cracked taillight lens, there wasn't a thing wrong with it. I had a heck of
a time choking down laughing my head off! He said, "It's sure a good
commercial for Chrysler products, isn't it."

Kurt

Kurt Greske ( kurt_greske@xxxx )