Re: [Chrysler300] driving 300C vs 300F

Christopher wrote:

>Thank you to those who responded - it seems like oil and water don't mix -
>so don't 300C and 300Fs agree.

Hi Christopher,

Don't get me wrong, from what I heard, it didn't make any difference
as far as the driving or handling was concerned. It's just that if you put
them in hard road racing service, the non-unibody ones weren't as solid and
tended to rattle themselves apart faster.

GM, of course, was too cheap to use them, so they put out all sorts
of BS about the frame and chassis being better. Yeah, sure, THAT'S why
Rolls-Royce used the unibody idea too!!

Kurt

Kurt Greske ( kurt_greske@xxxx )