1964 CHRYSLER 300 'K' hardtop - for sale - parts car

1964 CHRYSLER 300 'K' hardtop - for sale - parts car

Hi to all,

"John", located in Brooklyn, NY, has a 300K hardtop for sale. Vin :
8443166226. His e-mail address is: AMECINCCO@xxxx . The car is white,
probably originally 360hp, blue interior, and in very poor condition.
Supposedly has a mid 70's 440 engine. Lots of rust, dents, not running now,
ran three years ago. Asking $1000.00 ; please contact "John" directly for
more info or to purchase.

If you need or want pictures, e-mail me., I have a bunch he e-mailed to me,
I can forward to you. Warning: this is a ROUGH car.

Please read John's description as follows:

"I have had this 1964 chrysler 300 'K' for a while and it has been sitting
for about 3 years since its last start. You will see from the attached
pictures that it does need alot of work if it were to be restored. The
engine is a rebuilt 440 CID circa 1973 and has only +/- 3500 miles.
Transmission is automatic as the vehicle was driven to its present resting
place. The floor pans, trunk pan and lower quarters are cancerous. However,
all but the drivers door glass are excellent, most of the body parts are
salvageable. Since my life has changed from 1998 with the passing of my
brother and more recently my father, I just never found the time to give it
my attention. It could use brakes and the front drums need replacement. I
have a brand new set of 3" wagner brake shoes for front and rear as well as
a very good set of replacement drums. I need to remove the car .......
Regards, John "

300'ly and a good weekend to all !

John