300

Hello to all club members,

Spring has to be around, it has warmed-up quite a bit today (in this area) makes me fell like the snow is finally gonna leave and make room for the warmer seasons.

I want to bring to your attention that the 300 Hurst hasn't left yet, it's still for sale. Last year we posted a note on the listserver and had tons of interested individuals wanting to know more about it and (i think) our current location did not help in this matter.

Most strangely, the most serious inquiries for this car came from Switzerland ! Yes, i got involved with the Georges Williams from Bras Motors scam but i didn't bite... Anyone wanting to know more about the car can reach me at dou4@xxxx or phone 418-227-6466 or cell 418-225-0706.

Happy motoring

Dou.