lifters

To anyone who is interested I have an unopened package of CompCams Solid

Lifters for a 383 or 413. My dad got them from summit over 2 years ago
when
he thought about using them in the rebuilding of our 413. as it turns
out summit
won't take them back because Comp does not stock this part any longer.
So...if anyone wants or needs them I will take $45.00 + $10.00 S.H.
(they are heavy for a small box).
Phil