sparkplug wires

Someone on here a short time ago asked about early hemi sparkplug wires.

There is a current E-bay item that SAYS that is what they are for.
It Does List The "current" ?? Borg Warner numbers for the set they
are selling. This MIGHT indicate the current stock numbers. I am NOT
sure though. You would have to contact the seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2402400822

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6