3.08 rearend ring and pinion for 56 B

I am just posting again on this request for a 3.08 or some say a 3.07 ring and pinion or complete differential for a 56 B. 57 and later are not compatible.

Cars from Chrysler equipped with this ratio were probably Torqueflights, Imperials and sold in areas of the country where mountains were not found.

I have checked with OEM manufacturers such as Dana, Strange, Richmond to no success so far.

Anyone have an idea if a complete 57 or later rearend assembly will drop in without moving spring perches or any other such gotchas such as brake drum size, width of tire tracking, etc? I would retain my current setup for posterity for those who just went into shock.

Roger Schaaf
300 B Calif