From: Bob Merritt Simplex Mfg
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] C300 door handle removal

Interior window and door handle removal:

>From the service manual in the 'body and sheet metal' section, there is a
picture of the tool used to remove the handles.

http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/handle/handle.html

Yes, there is a clip down in there which is hard to get at with screwdrivers
and blades. With the tool it is quick and easy. Without the tool, it is
possible to do, but so is obtaining saint hood.

But where to get the tool? Maybe someone else can answer that one.

Bob Merritt
NY freezing and snowing again......don't say it.....