1965 300

 Hi all

My name is Joe I'am a recent member and don't know a whole lot about the
300 series of Chrysler auto's. I do have a question as to how to tell if my
car is a letter series car. First let my tell you a little about the car it
is a low mileage 65 model 71,000 miles and i'am the second owner. but any
help with what model the car is (whether it is a letter car or not would be
helpful) the car was hit in the left rear corner at one time but very well
repaired although i'm not sure the severity of the damage. The car does not
have power windows or seats but it does have the letter series badges on the
rear fenders but not on the front grille or the rear valence.

any help with what i've said will be greatly appreciated

joe