1957 300c # 3n571435

gloria

thanks for the info on my car. Some of the the information was cut off
at the bottom. Could you please tell me what it says on the last line that is
hand written in the accesories/options colum.(looks like it says somthing
about chrysler special built from_______ a manifest_______of chrysler______)

thanks bob mundo