300C springs and body rake

Hello!
I just aquired a 300C and it has a reverse rake stance. I am
going to have the torsion bars adjusted to lower the front end to
hopefully make the pitch look even. My concern is that if this doesen't
rectify the situation, does anyone recommend purchasing the new Eaton
springs package through the club to replace the rear springs? How many
leaves should the rear springs on the 300C possess? I count 6 on mine.
Thoughts and recommendations will be seriously considered and welcomed.
Thanks. Rob Kern