Chryslers on film

Dave Clelland and everyone else,

Although not a very good movie, "Bachelor In Paradise", a 1961 movie starring Bob Hope and I believe Lana Turner has a couple shots of a red 300 G convert. driven by Bob Hope's shapely blonde neighbor.

Although not a 300, "Hollywood or Bust", a 1956 Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis movie, has extensive shots of a beautiful 1956 Chrysler New Yorker convert. that they win in a contest and drive cross country.

Brian Frank