300's in Films

Our '56 300B was in the movie Peggy Sue Gets Married. It was in one scene and
they moved the car during the retakes. The camera goes by the car and then
goes by the car again. I told about this a month or so ago. Karen and I met
Kathleen Turner, she is petite and very nice, not what I have seen of some
hollywood moguls. Quentin Smith