300F engine removal

Its time to freshen up the 413 in my 300F after
115,000 miles. I have numerous leaks from sitting for
20 years and a little blow-bye. It consumes and or
leaks 1 to 1 1/2 quarts of oil on a 150 mile outing.

What I need to know are there any hints, secrets or
special procedures in extracting the 413 from the 60
Chrysler. I have removed lots of engines,but a 413
from this year will be a new adventure. Any do's or
don'ts short of leave it there and keep adding more
oil.

Paul