Headliner

I may have asked this question before and like an idiot don't remember the
answer. Do you have to remove the door window flippers and associated
chrome molding to replace the headliner on a C300? The screws are rusted
very badly that hold the flippers and they are going to be a real pain to
remove. Also, does anyone have a source for heater and defroster motors and
squirrel cages? Mine are in bad shape and the allen screw is frozen with
rust on the squirrel cages. I would like to have 12V versions if possible
since my car is 12V now.

Thanks,

Hardy
C300