Fuelie Car!

Hi Everyone,
I just got off the phone with Tom White in Hopkinton MA. He now has the only running 58 FI car in existence! When last reported the system was working on the bench. It's now running in the car! The idle, cold start, high idle, and run systems are all functioning, and the car has moved under it's own power in and out of his garage. Bad weather in New England has prevented a real test drive. It will make it's debut at the Emelia Island Concours next month in Florida. A super effort by a guy who doesn't know the meaning of "it can't be done"!
300ly,
Don