eBay Notifications - sample stats

There are currently 258 "Chrysler 300" auctions listed on ebay alone.
----as example:
There are 81 "1956 Chrysler" items
There are 37 "56 Chrysler" items
There are 30 "1956 mopar" items
There are 19 "56 mopar" items......

Among the 400(?) 300 Club list server members, "official" encouragement
would maybe/probably produce more friendly heads-up notices than we could
stomach...even those of us who live for old car e-mails at work - and those
familiar with the delete button.

Ebay (and other auction sites) offer e-mail notifications to us whenever
someone lists something of specified interest. I'm pretty sure its a free
(lovely word) service. You just sign yourself-up with various search keys.

Items can definitely be listed strangely.. I bought a F/G/H full-length
console for peanuts because it was listed as a "62crsler consul". Items like
that make grrreat 300 Club e-mail notifications - as do pre-ebay-listing
notices from Club members. Kinda gives us a leg-up on the rest of the world.

Perhaps our Club website could also have a self-clearing "Links" page that
received ebay updates. This way (after a bit of set-up effort) those seeking
piecesparts could see a quick summary? Might also help keep Bob off his
icy roof.