Automobile Magazine, April Edition,

Interesting blurb in Automobile's recent story on the Phoenix auction
madness in January 2003 re: the sale of a 300C S/N 3N573107. Following is
direct quote: "Black over tan leather, black top, 392 cubic inch, 375
horsepower Hemi V-8, automatic. Less than 100 miles since a complete
professional restoration. Hood fit off slightly but probably no more than
when the car was new. Can't fault otherwise. SOLD AT $73,700. Prices of
the Chrysler letter cars have been going up every year, especially for
completely restored cars like this one. Although this car is fully priced at
the current time, it will do nothing but appreciate in the future." I guess
recent offer of an original black C with mismatched paint for $75k was not
out of line, just 15 years too early.

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061