jet hot

I just got a powder coat finish from Forrest Products in Oregon. It's a coating that's supposed to be good to 1200 degrees. It's available in a couple of grays, flat black, and forest green(?). They're on the web. It's the only supplier of high-temp powder coatings I've found. It's a bit pricey, but they will sell 5 lbs, which will last a long time.

I put the powder on a set of manifolds going on my '68 Fury. It went on well, and looks good. Can't say anything yet about performance and it will be a while before I get it running on the car.

Thomas