For Sale-300L C453217128 (white coupe)

After 12 years and 35,000 miles it is time to let someone else enjoy what can
be described as the most reliable and pleasant collector car I've ever owned.
30 day return policy for full refund if not convinced that this is the best
running lettered car you could buy for $8,500. Full details available as
private email. Offered to this list first, then the Club magazines and the
internet later.

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061