Re: [Chrysler300] G Parking Brake part 2

Re: [Chrysler300] G Parking Brake part 2

Mike,

Good idea, but it will be over a month, best case senario until the car
is fired and driven after the restoration. I'm scrambling trying to get
it done so that it can be driven to the Michigan meet.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne

>>> Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxx> 03/28/03 03:59PM >>>
One thing that helps is to adjust them up tight, before backing them
off,
to center up the shoes in the drum. Driving up and down the driveway a
few
times while applying the parking brake will help to do the same thing.
Mike