Re: [Chrysler300] Alright now

Hi Phil;
Spark is real easy to determine. Open the cap and watch while it spins. If
you have a spark at the points while cranking, you have spark. If not, check
with a test light or voltmeter at the coil for current from the switch. If
not there, you go to the resistor block which reduces the 12 volts (from the
switch) to 6 volts (for the points), If it has no voltage on the coil side,
but has 12 volts on the switch side, replace the resistor. You could jump
the resistor just to see if it starts, but don't run it this way. you might
even try this to start with. If no voltage on the switch side, have fun
under the dash!

And remember, the crank will show TFC twice for each revolution of the
rotor, which means you could have the dist 180° out.

Don't dispare, the group will bail you out of this! Ray Jones