My '62 sport (been sitting in the Az. desert since '77)

My '62 sport (been sitting in the Az. desert since '77)

Hi members; would like to thank all the members that answered my call for help concerning parts needed for my '62 300 sport.You guys really came through, I've been able to buy/trade for just about everything I needed to get it back on the road. Still could use a decent steering wheel and dashpad(mine are toast) but I know those will be tough ones. The motor ended up being bad(frozen up) but I bought a 413 with tranny from a '63 Imperial thats a runner to get me up and running.Will keep you posted as to the progress and thanks again, larri