Re: Rims for a D

Can't see how a photo would help much. The real importance is the bolt
pattern and the wheel diameter and the width. Since our cars all have full
wheel covers, provision for dog dish hub caps or not is immaterial. Many
Ford products have the same bolt pattern and would work if they were 14 x
6.5. Use of Ford lug nuts is recommended on Ford wheels so that the angle of
the wheel to nut matchs. Mopar and Ford use different angled nuts to match
the lug hole angle on the wheels.

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061