parking light lense '57-59 (pass. side) - needed

parking light lense '57-59 (pass. side) - needed

Good mornin' & happy rainy Monday. A good day for parts scavenging.. I'm hunting a used turnsignal / parking light lense for the passenger-side front of my C. I've got 2 driver's side lenses (need one?) and am just hoping to find a useable passenger-side piece. It needn't be pretty. Can't yet afford the lovely Desoto George repros.

Many thanks! mike v