Re: [Chrysler300] Franklin Mint car show

Re: [Chrysler300] Franklin Mint car show

HI Folks:
I have been in the Franklin Mint show along with Tony Rinaldi. It is a
tremendous show and they treat you exceptionally well. It is a huge event for
the Southeastern section of PA. It also draws from DE and NJ.
I heartily recommend participating. However, do not dally, they have only so
many slots and they fill up quickly. If you do not register by the end of
May, you most likely will be out of luck. Me and my "F" are registered, come
on down and see us!
Tom Harkins
300s4ever