New 300 -- Ugh!

Well... kudos to them for the new drivetrain but what a butt-ugly
mug. (imo) Four door issues aside... how or why they went from the sleek
looking 300M to that barn door is beyond me. Kinda reminiscent of that
killer car from that 70's movie I believe called "the car".

Hmmm... maybe there's a way to shoehorn the Hemi and 5 speed into my
'99

Mike Laiserin