58 lense

Can you post? I have left & right tail lite lense in org. Mopar boxes for a 58 Chrysler. Not all scratched up. They are as nice as they were in 58. Asking $200.00 plus shipping. You can e-mail me @ studepar@xxxx Thank you RON WENGER P.S. THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE A CLUB MEMBER A CHANCE AT THESE BE FOR ADVERTISING THEM ELSEWHERE. Part numbers are 1810246 & 1810247