6-12 Volt Battery source???

Need help again!

Who in this USA is selling those switchable 12 volt -to-6 volt lead acid auto batteries. Some 25+ years ago I use to
be able to easily buy them locally . The local batt shop/suppliers no longer can source them. One supplier indicated
that someone , or outfit, bought up all these 6V-12V batt and manufacturing sources years ago! Anyone know who or where???
Could not find anything in Hemmings.

Ken Wilson, San Jose, Calif