Missing 57 a/c parts

Hello group,
Before Mickey-mouse takes over my project, I thought I'd ask if anyone in the group has any spare 57 a/c bits hanging around. Specifically, the brackets for mounting the a/c condenser/receiver/dryer in front of the radiator onto the core support. This unit was in the trunk of the car when I bought it, so I have only just found out that it's mounting hardware is missing. I'm sure there are other things missing as well (like sight glass and it's mounting pieces) that I just haven't totally figured out yet.
Any help appreciated.
John