rear end housing swap

Thank you all who responded to the bearing question re: rear ends. Very
informative replies. I can't find the time to answer each one individually.
So - thank you all !

Another question, please, to this group: could somebody tell me specifically
what rear end assembly, complete, from a later Mopar without the tapered
axles will fit under, say, a 60 thru 64 Chrysler 300? The few that I have
measured have had different spacings between the rear spring perches. I do
know that this swap is do-able, I have seen it done, and, indeed, my 300G
convert. has such a rear end under it now, but I didn't do it !

No, I am not thinking of doing this modification to a Letter car. But I
would like to do it to my '62 NYker wagon, and would like to locate and buy,
in a junkyard, a complete suitable rear end asembly. Just not sure what
matches up...

Sincerely
John