RE: [Chrysler300] '57 cloud white mix code

RE: [Chrysler300] '57 cloud white mix code

Bill:

This internet source from "Auto Color Library" is really great.  As you can see, they have "most" all of the colors back into the 20's.

Go check out their site at:
http://www.autocolorlibrary.com/scripts/depot.exe?pgm=aclgate.bbx

The 1957 color chip sheet says to refer to the 1956 colors for "Cloud White".  The 1956 color chip sheet says the Ditzler mix number for "Cloud White" is DQE-8036-DAL.

It is sort of hard to read but that is what it looks like to me.

Why pay for a color chip sheet on E-Bay, especially if you have the "Color Perception Challenged Gene" like I do?

Good Luck,

John Mc Adams