'69 300 convert

Dear list,

I got a call from a fellow that is looking to sell a 1969 300 convert. The car is red with a white interior, has AC, power windows, automatic. Odometer reads 58K. He says the interior is very nice, body and paint very nice but oxidized. Top is shot. Sounds like an original California car, has the black plates, was in storage for a very long time.

I have not seen the car, and do not know the person. I offered to put it out to the list to help him out. He may bring it to the Ohlone College MoPar meet tomorrow in Fremont Ca. tomorrow. If interested, please contact him at 510-636-1470, Dave. Car is in Oakland CA.

Bob J