Mopars in the Park

Hello fellow 300 aficionados. I wanted to report my 300 sightings at Mopars
in the Park up in Shakopee Minnesota this past Sat. I was an early arriver and
parked close to the gate right next to Mr. Dennis Gage of my Classic Car fame.
He was filming there that day, and it will be interesting to see which cars
he picked for features. There were many 300's represented. I saw an E, a G, a
D, a couple 64's one with a 4 speed (non-letter) and one convertible. and I met
a nice young couple with a 63 300 who wants to buy my trunk mat that I
recently purchased on Ebay. I spoke briefly with Mr. Gary Miller, owner of the 1959
E, and we discussed a possible trade of my 6.9L Mercedes and his car. He is a
very interesting person with a penchant for car collecting and also Ham radio
stuff. I am not sure whether he and I will get together on the trade, but I
will keep everyone posted. As an aside, the owner of the E, twice removed, came
by during my chat with Mr. Miller. The weather was perfect and I will
definitely go back next year. I did take pictures of the 300's there in case anyone is
interested. Greg (64 300K still......in....the shop)