need parts book usage help

Hi All,

I've been looking at my OEM parts book trying to figure
out what radiator belongs in my Non-A/C '64 Ram K coupe. The current rad in
the car is #2445647 which i'm not even finding in my 1964 parts book.

The Chrysler book lists applications for VC1 VC2 and VC3
If im correct VC1 is Newport, VC2 300 ( and 300K ? ) and VC3 is New Yorker.
There appears to be no distinction for the Newport or 300 radiators
rgardless of engine size other than "Standard Capacity" and "Hi Capacity".

My Non A/C Ram car has the fan clutch as opposed to the
direct bolt on 4 blade fan so is the correct rad the Hi Capacity # 2445642 ?
... the same one you'd find in a 361 2bbl Newport with a/c ???

Appreciate your thoughts... thanks
Mike Laiserin
PS.. on a totally separate issue I looked at a Galen Govier book which shows
VC4... I have no idea where he got that