RE: GERRY STEINBERG

Regret to inform the Membership of the passing of GERRY STEINBERG on
Thursday, June 12th, after suffering a massive heart attack on June 6th.
He was 75. Gerry was an active member of both Clubs and was currently
Vice-President of the 300 Club, Inc. and also ran the Club Store for many years.
An avid activist against any legislation derogatory to car collecting was one
of his passions. He will be sorely missed by all who knew him, and car
collectors everywhere have lost a true friend.
I will up-date the Membership when more information becomes available.

Bruce A. Toelle