Re: [Chrysler300] Lower rear quarter panels - answers

Re: [Chrysler300] Lower rear quarter panels - answers

George,

According to Ken Mack: "The quarters locate on the
wheelhouse and are not flanged for the door opening or
taillamp opening. They are designed for butt welding
or lap welding on the quarter panel surface. This
method preserves the factory weld markings."

Patrick,

The panels fit DeSoto and Dodge, but I think Plymouth
is different. Ken Mack made contact with the DeSoto
club this weekend and will be advertising in WPC also.
We need to buy some panels so they will be willing to
make the '60-'62 panels (which I believe might work on
'63-'64 with some modification.)

So, if any of you think you are going need panels in
the future, buy them NOW!

Andy