Chrysler 300 upcoming shows in Detroit

For those close enough, here's a couple of shows I was notified of. If
anyone wants more info, contact me privately, and I'll forward the e-mails.

Please see press release (pasted below) to learn how you and your car club
members can join other car clubs throughout Michigan to celebrate in
Detroit's first Motor City Cruisin'? (MCC) weekend charity event July
18th-20th at Historic Fort Wayne (6325 W. Jefferson, Detroit, MI)! You may
have been contacted regarding this event. If not, review the attached
information regarding registration. Should you have any questions, feel
free to call A. Miller Group Foundation (248) 395-4400 or email
amillergroup@xxxxx To participate in MCC auto activities, complete the
attached registration form and fax to the attention of Alan Miller at (248)
395-4400 by the June 30, 2003 Registration Deadline. Thanks!

And:

July 20, 2003. 13th Annual Mopars at the Daimler/Chrysler Belvederes
Assembly Plant, just off I-90, Belvedere IL. Sunday July 20th, 8am -
3pm. Huge all Mopar Show, Swap Meet and Car Corral. All years of
Mopars Welcome, cars, trucks, vans, stock or modified. For more
information call Guy Morice, 630-554-2119

And in the Houston area:

Oct 4-5. 14th Annual Houston Mopar Show and Race. Houston Texas. Call
Herb Glaesman For Details 713-864-9999 www.houstonmopars.org,
www.precisionengine.com

See y'all in Dayton, Sept 3-7.....Y'all come now y'hear??
Ray Jones