Re: [Chrysler300] car show blues

Here's info on a newsletter I get and I'm sending it to all, since they
publish show info for all over the country and Canada. there may be one
near-by which you are unaware of.

A Round-Up Publication
Website: www.Auto-Roundup.com
Subscribe: Round-Up-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
receive your own copy the next time we mail.
This clip is about John's blues:

CANCELLATION NOTICE:
Due to the ballpark in Arlington's new rule, "Not allowing Vendors to
stay Overnight on their spaces & secure their merchandise". We are
Canceling all Our meets at the ballpark. Watch for new location
starting With the June 28th & 29th meet !!!!!!!!

It would appear that they have a near-by location planned to replace the
meet, so if you have the organizers contact info, your blues may go away.

Ray Jones