Brake Drum availability '57 to '62 this fall

Brake Drum availability '57 to '62 this fall

Just got my latest Kanter catalog. They will be selling reproduction brake drums for all '57 to '57 Chrysler products using either 11" or 12" brakes. Catalog price is $95 and availability is expected in October. Good news for those of you running on marginal drums. For further information please contact Kanter directly 1-800-526-1096, I am only the messenger.

300ly

Russ Vaughan