1964 chrysler300 glasss

To all: if anyone interested, please contact Dennis directly at
mopar16@xxxx I know absolutely nothing about him, or his car.
Maybe there are other good parts available... go for it, you "K" people !

John

wonder if you have members or a club here that could use the glass before I
junk this car it would be ashamed to junk if someone could use the
windshield or other glass Thanks Dennis my I-mail is mopar16@xxxx